Independent Measurement of Hearing Aid Outcomes
EARtrak Online Hearing Aid Satisfaction Survey Terms & Conditions
Registration is a two step process:
- Enter your details into the Practice Profile and click the Submit Profile Button
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select the Buy Now button for your chosen EARtrak package. Complete your payment on the secure PayPal page. You can pay by credit card and you do not need a PayPal account.
- This will be available for you to download upon completion of registration and payment. If you have any difficulties downloading or accessing this Guide, please email [email protected] for assistance
- First time registrants will receive their first month of surveys* for free
- *Capped at a maximum of 30 (thirty) surveys
- Not transferable
- Only valid for surveys received in the first calendar month of your registration period which commences upon electronic dispatch of your EARtrak package from the EARtrak office
- This bonus will be automatically applied to your package upon checkout
EARtrak will provide the following facilities and services:
- Online survey
- PDF version of survey
- Templates for client/patient communications
- Instructions for following the EARtrak process
- Progress reports every two weeks which document the client/patient ID numbers of returned surveys plus patient outcomes where the respondent has given permission to forward such information
- A maximum of two (2) Practice Reports per 12 month period (subject to EARtrak receiving a minimum of 30 survey responses for your practice in each six month reporting period
- EARtrak Quality Certificate with each Practice Repor
You agree to follow the EARtrak process as outline in the instructions provided to you.
EARtrak reserves the right to modify this process from time to time and undertakes to notify you of any such modifications using email contact details provided by you.
You agree to pay properly presented invoices in accordance with the terms listed on the invoice. EARtrak shall cease the provision of services (process of surveys, generation of progress and practice reports) if payment is not received in accordance with the terms listed on the invoice.
If selecting the EARtrak Plus package, you agree to notify EARtrak as soon as practicable of any changes, additions or deletions to your lists of:
EARtrak owns copyright in all the materials created for and produced as a result of the EARtrak hearing aid satisfaction survey process.
The EARtrak name is protected by trademark.
EARtrak will defend its product and processes against wrongful usage.
EARtrak will exercise due care and skill in providing the facilities and services described above.
To the extend that is permitted by law, you agree that EARtrak will not be held responsible for the consequences of the use of the EARtrak reports or processes by any party and that EARtrak shall not be liable for any special, indirect, consequential, incidental or punitive damages, nor for any economic loss, loss of profits, savings or goodwill suffered as a breach of this agreement by EARtrak.
In any event, your remedy is limited to a maximum of the aggregate of fees paid to EARtrak within a single 12 month period.
Certain legislation may imply warranties, terms or conditions which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. If those statutory provisions apply, to the extent which EARtrak is entitled to do so, its liability will be limited, at EARtrak's option, to the supply of services again, or the cost of having those services performed again.
This agreement is covered by the laws of the State of Victoria, Australia, and you and EARtrak both submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that State in connection with any disputes arising from this agreement.